Tuesday, November 18, 2008
My Blog Promise
It has come to my attention that i have not been keeping up with my blog for a long long time now. i know yall dont like it and neither do i. so here's what i'm gonna do. i promise to post at least one new post every weekend. i am going to keep up with this thing whether i have the time or not. so if i dont have somthing new by the end of this week and the weeks that follow, I'll............Well i'll........i wont be allowed dessert for the whole week. and you guys dont even know how hard that is for me!!!!!!!! :):) no but i will think up of somthing to put on this here blog of mine. I Promise. I'm going to do this little challenge i have set for my self and follow through. ok,,,,starting,,,,,,NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Nikole!! I love your background!!! I posted your Sin poem on my blog...I Love it!! You are so talented!! I love ya...did you go see Twilight?
Post a Comment