This is one of our many family get together's. Laken and Miriam posed for a picture for me. (Laken is the big person.) We have alot of family and it usually gets pretty crowded as you can see.
It looks like so much fun Nikole!! I wish we were there for family get-togethers!! Hey, go look at Brant's Blog...you will find it on mine under Family Blogs. If you remember how, you can put his on your blog too! ...or call me an I'll help you. miss you tons!!
Hi Nicole thanks for looking at my blog! Can I ad you to my fam list? I luv you soooooo much! I wish I was there for the fam get together. i miss you guys sooo very much. Please write back. Brant.
2 comments:
It looks like so much fun Nikole!! I wish we were there for family get-togethers!! Hey, go look at Brant's Blog...you will find it on mine under Family Blogs. If you remember how, you can put his on your blog too! ...or call me an I'll help you. miss you tons!!
Hi Nicole thanks for looking at my blog! Can I ad you to my fam list? I luv you soooooo much! I wish I was there for the fam get together. i miss you guys sooo very much. Please write back. Brant.
Post a Comment