Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My 12th Birthday




This was my 12th birthday, a party at my house. I usually have small family parties, but it's always a laugh. My family has a special way of singing happy birthday to people. That typical "happy birthday to you" in a nice quiet tone is now how we roll.
We go for the most terrible sounding birthday song we can make. In the end everyone is laughing though, and we all have a hoot! My cake this year was from Publix (YUUMMM!!)and it was brown that had blue poka-dots on it!! My dream cake!!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi nikole I like your blog! everyone says "HI!" Can't wait to see you guys and girls again. That CAKE looks yyyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmyyyyy!!!!!! How old are you now? well I guess it's time for me to go now. Luv,Brant (P.S. You WON'T see TT, Emerson, or meema, & peepa because they will be at our house:)